Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MOTO G BATTERY CHARGING ISSUE


Hi forum. I looked up on the internet for a solution to my problem but to no avail. So now i am posting it here. 
I got my moto G a few days back. A 500 ma motorola charger was given with it. Phone is upgraded to kitkat.
The problem is that my phone charges to 100% but never shows any sign of a fully charged battery and the charging bolt on battery doesn't go away. I've waited for an hour but nothing showed up. In options>battery it says charging. But when i turn off the phone while charging it shows a tick mark indicating a fully charged battery. Otherwise, the phone is fine and i dont have any other battery related issues. 
What might be the problem? Is the phone overcharging while it's at 100%? Would a factory restore fix the issue? Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment